A car's suspension system is there to keep your tyres on the road, all whilst giving you the smoothest ride possible and providing stability in handling and steering. In keeping your tyres on the road, it ensures that all of the car's systems are effective, including braking, driving and steering.
There are several parts involved in making sure the suspension is working to its full potential and the qualified mechanics at Autocare in Mandurah can remove, replace or repair all of them.
Shock absorbers and springs are the main parts of your car's suspension. If either of these are worn, it can be indicated by the following:
- uneven tread wear on tyres;
- fluid leaking from the shock absorbers;
- dipping or swerving of the car when you brake;
- vibrations through the steering wheel; or
- greater stopping distance.